Our banking and finance disputes team advises a broad range of clients across the financial services sector including: banks, asset and invoice finance providers, peer-to-peer lenders, private/family wealth offices, and providers of specialist and bridging finance.
Many of our client and panel relationships have grown over many years, demonstrating the value our clients place on the quality of service we offer and our in-depth knowledge of the sector.
We undertake a broad range of banking and finance-related disputes, including:
- high value commercial litigation including the defence of claims for:
- alleged breach of banking contracts; and
- alleged breach of bank/customer duty of care.
- volume secured and unsecured recoveries;
- asset and invoice finance recovery;
- fixed security enforcement;
- LPA receivership and insolvency proceedings;
- guarantee enforcement; and
- complaints handling/Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) disputes.