We know that businesses need legal advisers who understand the issues they face. Shepherd and Wedderburn’s Trade and Commerce team advises UK and multi-national businesses operating cross all sectors, assisting clients with their on-going business and trading requirements.
How we can help you
As well as being experienced lawyers, members of the core team have all worked in Industry and as such appreciate the immediate and challenging needs to the day-to-day running of businesses. We have the knowledge, experience and resources to deliver practical solutions to business critical issues.
Key services include:
- International supply chain and ethical purchasing
- Export and import controls and sanctions
- Outsourcing and procurement projects
- Channels to market and sales channels
- International logistics and distribution
- Terms of business and service agreements
- Industry specific regulation and compliance
Watch our video
Brexit: What should UK businesses consider before 23 June?
A practical case study of a business with both UK and EU operations and a cross-border corporate structure is used in this webinar to illustrate the likely impact of a Brexit. Our specialist team help you understand how the various scenarios might play out and interrogate those questions that you may wish to address in your own business in the run-up to the referendum.Click here to watch