We know that businesses need legal advisers who fully understand the issues they face. Shepherd and Wedderburn’s trade and commerce team advises UK and multi-national businesses operating across all sectors, assisting clients with their ongoing business, trading and regulatory compliance requirements.
How we can help you
In addition to being highly experienced lawyers, members of our core trade and commerce team have all worked in industry and, as such, appreciate the immediate and challenging needs that occur in the day-to-day running of businesses. We have the knowledge, experience and resources to deliver practical solutions for your commercial contract requirements, no matter the size or complexity, and to assist in effectively resolving business-critical issues.
Our key services include:
- International supply chain and ethical purchasing
- Export and import controls and sanctions
- Outsourcing and procurement projects
- Channels to market and sales channels
- International logistics and distribution
- Terms of business and service agreements
- Industry specific regulation and compliance