The complexity and challenges of Immigration law can present real difficulties for both private individuals and businesses, particularly in the present climate of uncertainty surrounding Brexit.
Often, an immigration issue is one of a number of legal issues facing clients - international relocation for both businesses and individuals will raise employment and tax and succession planning matters.
Similarly, for businesses and individuals based in the UK, an immigration issue can raise employment law considerations and vice versa.
Our experts in employment law, tax, private client and wealth management provide a fully integrated and holistic service that ensures all clients’ legal needs are fully considered from the outset.
Jacqueline Moore and her team can provide expert advice and a fully bespoke service on:
- Brexit Advice/ Training
- Global Mobility and Employment law
- Hiring and retaining international talent
- Obtaining and maintaining a sponsor licence
- Sponsor Compliance and Audit
- Strategic advice for HR Teams
- Right to work checks
For Private Clients:
- Citizenship and Nationality
- Entrepreneurs and Investors
- European Nationals and their Family Members
- Family Member Visas
- Long Residence applications
- Settlement Applications
- Visa extensions across all categories
For Law Firms:
- Specialist Immigration Advice for other law firms to allow them to support and advise their business or private clients on immigration law matters