Shepherd and Wedderburn has been appointed to all six lots of the new Scottish Government Legal Services Framework following a competitive tender process.
The four-year framework will be open to Scottish Central Government public sector organisation, and is effective from 1 August 2019.
Shepherd and Wedderburn joins 10 other suppliers on the framework and is appointed to all six lots.
- Lot 1 – Contract Commercial & Corporate
- Lot 2 – Debt Recovery
- Lot 3 – Litigation, Reparation, Employment and Inquiries
- Lot 4 – Major Infrastructure and Commercial Project (and related litigation)
- Lot 5 – Property and Related Matters
- Lot 6 – One Stop Shop (incorporating the services from Lots 1-6)
Neil Maclean, head of Shepherd and Wedderburn’s Government and Public Sector Group, and client partner to the Scottish Government framework, said: “This is a significant win for Shepherd and Wedderburn as we bring our 250th anniversary celebrations to a close.
“Our appointment to all six lots underscores the depth of our technical expertise and our position as a market-leading Scottish headquartered UK law firm.
“We look forward to working with Scottish Ministers, their agencies and other public sector bodies over the four-year term.”