Shepherd and Wedderburn appointed to all six lots of new Scottish Government Legal Services Framework
Shepherd and Wedderburn has been appointed to all six lots of the new Scottish Government Legal Services Framework following a competitive tender process.
The four-year framework will be open to Scottish Central Government public sector organisation, and is effective from 1 August 2019.
Shepherd and Wedderburn joins 10 other suppliers on the framework and is appointed to all six lots.
- Lot 1 – Contract Commercial & Corporate
- Lot 2 – Debt Recovery
- Lot 3 – Litigation, Reparation, Employment and Inquiries
- Lot 4 – Major Infrastructure and Commercial Project (and related litigation)
- Lot 5 – Property and Related Matters
- Lot 6 – One Stop Shop (incorporating the services from Lots 1-6)
Neil Maclean, head of Shepherd and Wedderburn’s Government and Public Sector Group, and client partner to the Scottish Government framework, said: “This is a significant win for Shepherd and Wedderburn as we bring our 250th anniversary celebrations to a close.
“Our appointment to all six lots underscores the depth of our technical expertise and our position as a market-leading Scottish headquartered UK law firm.
“We look forward to working with Scottish Ministers, their agencies and other public sector bodies over the four-year term.”