As experienced corporate tax specialists, we appreciate the need to communicate complex issues in a straightforward, accessible way.
Our commercial approach mirrors that of our clients as we seek to meet their business needs with a one-stop approach that will often involve other specialist teams within the firm. Our experience covers a broad range of company sizes and sectors, from specialist consultancies and niche players through to major multinationals.
Our team also includes specialists in tax disputes who have considerable experience in representing clients before the Tax Tribunals across the UK.
What we do
The practice is best known for its authoritative advice and speed of responsiveness:
- corporate tax transaction advice for major clients of the firm
- advice on a wide range of real estate taxes including VAT, stamp duty land tax, land and buildings transaction tax, capital allowances, enterprise zone allowances, landfill tax, aggregates levy and non-domestic rates;
- high value bespoke tax advice for individual clients;
- implementing tax planning for shareholders and investors including the Enterprise Investment Scheme and Entrepreneurs’ Relief; and
- high quality advice on a wide range of other tax matters including share schemes, employee benefits, PAYE, national insurance, withholding tax, stamp duty and stamp duty reserve tax.