Our new oil & gas webinar series kicked off on 21 September with Counterpart Insolvency in the Oil and Gas Sector, in which our speakers Fiona McKerrell and Tom Swan address ways to identify counterparty stress and mitigate impacts.
If you missed the live webinar, a recording is available here.
Further webinars in the series are still open for registration. Click on the links below to find out more:
- Wednesday 28 September: Dealing with default - Default remedies in joint operating agreements
- Wednesday 12 October: Case law update
- Wednesday 26 October: International disputes in the oil and gas sector
- Wednesday 9 November: MER UK: Assessing the new regulatory regime
- Wednesday 23 November: MER UK: The dividing line between collaboration and competition