Shepherd and Wedderburn will join the the Food and Drink Federation Scotland (FDF) and LUX - The Food & Drink Agency, to deliver a comprehensive social media training session for professionals in the food and drink industry this June.
Designed specifically for food and drink businesses, this immersive half-day training workshop is designed to explore current trends and topics impacting the social media space, providing a comprehensive understanding of the opportunities it presents.
Among the session’s expert speaker line-up will be Shepherd and Wedderburn's John MacKenzie and Matt Phillip. They will be joined by LUX experts Laura Blackhurst, Head of Social Media and Mhairi MacLeod, Director & Co-Founder, to look at current trends, potential uses and the opportunities for social media in the food and drink sector.
The programme will include:
- a social media industry snapshot;
- tips and guides for developing a robust social media strategy;
- social media through the lens of legal compliance and corporate governance;
- reputation management; and
- how to navigate a social media crisis, and much more.