Shepherd and Wedderburn announces seven associate promotions
Leading UK law firm Shepherd and Wedderburn has announced the promotion of seven associates in its Edinburgh, Glasgow and London offices.
After demonstrating outstanding performance in their practice areas, promotions have been achieved by:
- Julie Bain - Commercial Dispute Resolution (Edinburgh)
- Brian Macfarlane - Property (Glasgow)
- Katie Martin – Finance and Insolvency Dispute Resolution (Glasgow)
- Lauren McLeod - Property (London)
- Joanna Monaghan – Restructuring and Insolvency (Edinburgh)
- Euan Murray - Projects (Edinburgh)
- Fiona Parker – Regulation and Markets (Edinburgh)
Patrick Andrews, Chief Executive of Shepherd and Wedderburn said: "I am delighted to announce these well deserved promotions. All of our new associates are talented lawyers in their field and will help us to expand our business at a time when we are continuing to invest in those areas of practice where we see real potential for growth."