Put your questions to the Sustainable Cities panel at All-Energy
The UK’s largest renewable energy event, All-Energy, is returning to the Scottish Event Campus on 10-11 May. And with more than 7,000 visitors expected to attend, members of the 90 strong energy and natural resources group from law firm Shepherd and Wedderburn are looking forward to a busy two days of speaking engagements and networking.
On the opening day of the event, Clare Foster, Head of Clean Energy at Shepherd and Wedderburn, will be speaking at the first of the Sustainable Cities sessions – which will follow an interactive question and answer format. She said: “Some of the brightest minds in the industry will participate in this session and I know that All-Energy visitors are going to be rewarded with a lively and informed debate around issues such as the role of the private sector in helping cities decarbonise; the ways in which government can facilitate the identification of projects and bring them to market; and of course, Brexit and IndyRef2.
“I would encourage visitors to attend this session, and to also take the opportunity to put their questions to experts on our panel. Visitors can simply turn up armed with a question or two or send them to email@example.com”.
Each panellist will make a five minute presentation, after which, the session will open up to questions from the audience. Speakers include:
- Iain Watson, Director - Energy Efficiency Team, Green Investment Bank
- Vivien Cockburn, Director of Corporate Services and Low Carbon, Scottish Futures Trust
- Leo Bedford, Originator and Investment Manager, Amber Infrastructure Limited
- Jonathan Guthrie, Director for Strategic Public Partnerships, Robertson Group
- Gregor Paterson-Jones, Investment Committee for the European Fund for Strategic Investment, European Investment Bank
- Mark Apsey, Technical Services Director, Ameresco