Now in its 17th year, Property 2016 returns to Edinburgh on Thursday 10 November, and brings together industry leaders who share their unique perspectives on this year’s theme ‘Place-making – building the best for the future’.
Below are the top five reasons why the event is a must for anyone with an interest in the property industry:
1. Get face-to-face with industry professionals
With delegates from Miller Homes, Dunedin Canmore, Montagu Evans, Capita, Cala Homes, The EDI Group, Sigma Capital, The Banks Group, 3D Reid, Colliers International and many more already signed up, Property 2016 provides a fantastic networking opportunity.
2. Make valuable connections
Attracting the highest calibre of delegates, the conference has come to be regarded as the premier gathering for property developers, investors, occupiers, lenders and service providers in Scotland. It is the place to make valuable connections for your business.
3. Learn from industry experts
Our panel of eminent speakers will share their unique perspectives on topical issues surrounding this year's conference theme 'Place-making: building the best for the future'.
- John Clancy, Leader of Birmingham City Council: Regions or Cities – what fuels the economic engine?
- Rob Groves, Development Director, Argent, Paradise Birmingham: Place-making – developing cities for the future
- Chris Choa, Head of Urban Development, AECOM: Autonomous vehicles – impact on urban development?
Meet the full panel of speakers
4. Discover innovative ideas and how to apply them
Low to negative interest rates, the prospect of leaving Europe, a chronic housing shortage, meeting emissions targets and the emergence of new technologies all add up to an interesting cocktail of challenges for today’s place makers.
Our speakers will discuss innovative new ideas and provide practical tips on how to apply them.
5. Join the discussion
Make the most of having access to our expert speaker panel and the chance to ask your most pressing questions.