As commerce and global markets expand, employers are increasingly deploying members of their existing workforce overseas. This briefing, Part Five in our Going Global series, outlines some issues to think about when considering seconding an employee to a foreign jurisdiction on a temporary basis.
Other briefings already published in the Going Global series include:
- Part One: Territorial scope of UK employment law
- Part Two: Employment contracts
- Part Three: Restrictive covenants
- Part Four: Employment Checklist
- Part Six: International employees working in the UK