Our Going Global Guide to employment is essential reading for organisations with international reach. In this Part Two we focus on international employment contracts, jurisdiction and choice of law clauses.
Whether you have offices abroad, employ people overseas, or recruit internationally, our six-part Going Global Guide will lead you through the various international employment issues that you are likely to encounter.
Going Global series includes:
- Part One: Territorial scope of UK employment law
- Part Two: Employment Contracts
- Part Four: Employment checklist
- Part Five: Restrictive covenants
- Part Six: International employees working in the UK