We have a proven track record in acting for major telecommunications operators and as a result have an in-depth understanding of the telecoms market.
We have advised Orange on all property-related matters in Scotland for over 20 years and continue to act follwing their 2010 merger with T-Mobile (now known as EE). Our premier telecom client portfolio includes EE, MBNL and H3G. We advise on Scottish property requirements and all aspects of property law related to our clients' Scottish-wide mast site networks and have established a reputation for an appreciation and awareness of the specific issues faced by our clients in this sector.
We have acted for clients on the following:
- Producing high volume lease audits.
- Adapting various documents used in England and Wales for sites in Scotland.
- Providing advice on the operation of the Telecommunications Code in Scotland.
- Issuing Telecommunications Code Counter notices in respect of Scottish sites.
- Litigation advice.
- Advising on Scottish issues associated with network integration.