Advising lenders and borrowers, our Property Finance Group provides a seamless service within this increasingly specialised area. Clients include investors and developers, real estate investment trusts, investment banks, institutional and other lenders to the property sector, as well as sponsors raising finance.
Drawing upon expertise from our Property, Banking, Corporate Finance, Construction, Planning and Environment, Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency, and Financial Litigation teams, we advise on:
- Property due diligence
- Certificates of title and reports on title
- Preparation of loan documentation, standard securities and other relevant securities
- Planning and environmental issues
- SPVs, property joint ventures, property funds and other investment vehicles
- Insolvency advice and debt and other asset recovery
- Security review and advice on enforcement
- Refinancing, restructuring and workouts
- Tax allowances
Our highly experienced team deal with all legal aspects of property finance transactions throughout the UK, whether they involve new lending or distressed facilities.