Public bodies are under intense scrutiny at all times, facing demands for better, more cost-effective, more accountable service provision. With our strong sector experience, we understand more than most the challenges the public sector faces.
Our Public Sector Group provides a focus for our work and draws on specialists from across the firm. We offer advice on a wide range of matters of interest to our clients, including: statutory powers and remit; judicial review and legal challenges; constitutional, governance and best practice; human rights; freedom of information; legislation; and procurement.
We have built strong relationships with our public sector clients and have been ranked in the top tiers of legal advisers to local government by the two major legal directories, The Legal 500 and Chambers.
- Asset and Facilities Management and Consumer Services
- Charities and Governance
- Employment, Discrimination and Human Rights
- Funding and Finance models
- Health and Safety
- Data protection and Freedom of Information
- Inquiries and Investigations
- Litigation, including Judicial Review and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Planning, Economic Development and Regeneration
- Property and Real Estate
- Regulatory and Public Law Information
- Transport, Infrastructure and Projects
For more information on how our public sector lawyers can assist you, please get in touch.