2017 is the Year of the Fire Rooster. Amongst other things, the rooster symbolises uniqueness, honesty, curiosity and new beginnings. Our breakfast seminar will cover pertinent topics affecting the construction industry in 2017, which reflect these values.
- Uniqueness: Highlighting a recent important case, our experienced infrastructure professionals will discuss design obligations and fitness for purpose.
- Honesty: Picking up on a recent NEC3 case decision, we will look at common insurance policies and extent of cover and consider whether the existence of insurance cover negates contractual liability?
- New beginnings: All change for NEC4 - a review of the main changes and our opinion on how these might be received and applied in the market.
- Curiosity: Our seminar will conclude with a look at some of the recent key adjudication and general construction cases
We hope you can join us.
This seminar will be particularly relevant to construction professionals in both the public and private sectors including:
- Contracts and commercial managers
- Project managers and consultants
- In-house lawyers
- Client representatives