We are hosting a series of oil and gas webinars, covering a variety of topics including identifying and mitigating counterparty default; an oil & gas case law update, and information regarding MER UK – assessing the new regulatory regime and collaboration and competition issues.
The fourth webinar in the series, International disputes in the oil and gas sector, will address the key issues arising for companies doing business across jurisdictions.
Other webinars in the series:
- Wednesday 21 September: Counterpart insolvency in the oil and gas sector (Watch the recording here)
- Wednesday 28 September: Dealing with default - Default remedies in joint operating agreements (Watch the recording here)
- Wednesday 12 October: Oil & gas case law update (Watch the recording here)
- Wednesday 9 November: MER UK: Assessing the new regulatory regime
- Wednesday 23 November: MER UK: The dividing line between collaboration and competition
This webinar series is particularly relevant to people working within the oil & gas industry, or advisers with clients operating in the sector.