We are hosting a series of oil and gas webinars, covering a variety of topics including identifying and mitigating counterparty default; an oil & gas case law update, and information regarding MER UK – assessing the new regulatory regime and collaboration and competition issues.
The first webinar in the series, Dealing with default: identifying and mitigating counterparty default before it happens, will be presented by Tom Swan and Fiona McKerrell, who will address ways to identify counterparty stress and mitigate impacts.
Other webinars in the series:
- Wednesday 28 September: Dealing with default - Default remedies in joint operating agreements
- Wednesday 12 October: Oil & gas case law update
- Wednesday 26 October: International disputes in the oil and gas sector
- Wednesday 9 November: MER UK: Assessing the new regulatory regime
- Wednesday 23 November: MER UK: The dividing line between collaboration and competition
This webinar series is particularly relevant to people working within the oil & gas industry, or advisers with clients operating in the sector.