Join us at our early evening seminar, where members of our specialist Construction and Infrastructure team will share their experience and discuss some of the key developments of 2016 affecting the construction industry.
We will cover the following topics:
- State of the current market - trends and challenges
- Payment Notices and requirements - adjudication case developments
- Update on standard form contracts
- Energy Performance Requirements for new and existing buildings
These topics will be considered from a legal and practical perspective.
After the presentation, there will be a networking opportunity with drinks and a light buffet.
- Registration and refreshments from 5pm
- Presentation from 6pm
- Networking and nibbles from 7.15pm
- Close at 8pm
This seminar will be particularly relevant to construction professionals in both the public and private sectors including:
- Contracts and commercial managers
- Project managers and consultants
- In-house lawyers
- Client representatives