The Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2016 are due to take effect from 1 October. Hot off the press you are invited to join Shepherd and Wedderburn and Eyzon on Wednesday 5 October for our breakfast seminar on Gender Pay Gap Reporting: what you need to know; what you need to do.
Organisations with more than 250 employees will soon be required to report on their gender pay gap. Affected organisations will need to provide a snapshot of pay information for the pay period up to 30 April 2017. Thereafter, employers will have until 29 April 2018 to publish their report.
Our Breakfast Seminar will be chaired by Matt Brooks, Partner, of Eyzon. Neil Maclean, Partner and Head of Employment at Shepherd and Wedderburn LLP will explain and discuss:
• The legal requirements of gender pay gap reporting
- Who do the Regulations apply to?
- When do they apply?
- What do you have to report?
• Business implications of reporting your gender pay gap
• Minimising the impact of gender pay gap reporting on your business
• What you can do now to prepare