Join us at our breakfast seminar, where members of our specialist Construction and Infrastructure team will share their experience and provide guidance on some of the key aspects of defects in construction projects.
We will cover the following topics:
- Practical completion and snagging;
- Defects periods and retention;
- Latent defect disputes and resolving liabilities; and
- Constraints on latent defect claims such as mitigation of loss and liability limitations.
These topics will be considered from a legal and practical perspective.
The full programme and speaker line-up will be confirmed to registered delegates prior to the seminar.
|8.30am||Registration and refreshments|
|9.05am||Practical Completion and Snagging|
|9.30am||Defects - During and after the Defects Liability Period|
|10.05am||Defects Disputes - Responsibilities and Recourse|
|10.30am||Defects Disputes - Limitations on Recovery|
|10.50am||Q&A to close|
This seminar will be particularly relevant to construction professionals in both the public and private sectors including:
- Contracts and commercial managers
- Project managers and consultants
- In-house lawyers
- Client representatives