In this breakfast seminar, we will examine four topics affecting construction projects, on which our advice is increasingly being sought. This reflects recent trends in the marketplace and developments in the law, which are influencing the approaches of those presently operating in the construction sector.
We will be looking at:
- Current trends in tendering and contracting;
- Project Completion - the requirements and responsibilities;
- CDM Regulations - comparing the forthcoming changes with the old regime; and
- Termination of Contracts - actions and consequences
Our expert team of specialist construction disputes and transactional lawyers will present the up to date position on these topics, and will provide practical tips and guidance.
This seminar will be particularly relevant to professionals within the construction industry, including:
- Contracts and commercial managers
- Project managers and consultants
- In-house lawyers
- Client representatives
Iain Drummond and Colin Archibald, partners in our Construction and Engineering Disputes Team. Fellow construction disputes partner, David Anderson, who will Chair the sessions. Euan McLeod, a partner in our Construction and Engineering Transactional Team, who will be joined by his colleague, Lauren Thomson, an associate.