We are delighted to invite you to the second in our series of webinars on crisis management.
Crises can take a number of forms, including:
• Accidents and disasters with loss of life
• Wrongdoing at board level
• Product defects, liability and recall
• Brand conflict with competitors
• Data security incidents
• Cash flow impact of litigation
• Investigations and interventions from regulators
In this programme, we will focus on some of the legal aspects of planning for, managing and investigating a crisis.
This second webinar in the series will examine the benefits and legal risks of public statements and social media during an emerging and developing crisis.
This webinar series will be particularly relevant to:• In-house lawyers• Directors and CEOs• Regulatory affairs professionals• Commercial managers• Compliance managers
Mandy DeeleyNatasha Durkin