How can we benefit your business?
We can help you:
- support your staff and show you value them as individuals;
- focus your strategic planning around Brexit; and
- make informed operational decisions in response to immigration reform as it happens.
We provide the full spectrum of immigration services, which we can tailor to meet the specific needs of your business or organisation.
Jacqueline Moore, our Head of Immigration and a Law Society of Scotland-accredited immigration law specialist, has 18 years’ experience supporting private and public sector clients on matters ranging from right to work, sponsor licenses and family and personal visas to British citizenship applications.
- information group seminars for staff and HR managers;
- Brexit briefings to business owners and HR managers;
- assistance with co-ordinating a Brexit strategy;
- assistance with conducting a full workforce audit;
- tailored sectoral briefings on immigration reform; and
- one-to-one consultations for individual employees, which allow them to discuss their immigration and status concerns in private.
Consultations can cover issues such as obtaining citizenship for EU children, the immigration position of non-EU family members, the merits of applying for a Permanent Residence card before Brexit and details of the EU Settlement Scheme.
To find out more, please get in contact with either Jacqueline Moore or Blair Melville on 0131 473 5451.