The COVID-19 Advisory Group draws relevant, specialist expertise from across the firm to provide you with informed, pragmatic legal advice on the unprecedented challenges posed by the global pandemic.
The group comprises specialists who are leaders in their respective fields and have experience advising organisations and individuals who need tailored, practical advice on the potential commercial and legal implications of the COVID-19 pandemic and how best to mitigate the challenges ahead.
- employment/HR advisory;
- cash flow management;
- supply chain management;
- corporate governance/practical implications for decision-making;
- occupational pensions;
- tracking UK official COVID-19 measures;
- taking, defending or avoiding legal action;
- restructuring and business advisory;
- personal estate and succession planning/asset protection/incapacity; and
- business continuity and risk management.