We have highly experienced experts who can advise on all regulatory and criminal matters, representing large corporate clients, insolvency practitioners, as well as individuals.
Our corporate crime team provides legal advice on money-laundering, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and cybercrime, whilst our experienced team of solicitors and solicitor-advocates represent clients in complex and high value prosecutions throughout the UK. We are also able to draw on the expertise of solicitors across the firm, and you can rely on your team to provide the support that you need in as efficient and effective way as possible.
We understand the impact that corporate crime can have on all involved, as the consequences and reputational damage can be substantial.
Our work includes:
- Providing advice to clients during corruption investigations, and liaising directly with enforcement authorities/agencies;
- Advising the victims of fraud, embezzlement, and money laundering offences;
- Advising clients in relation to licensing offences, statutory offences, and other regulatory investigations;
- Compliance with the UK Bribery Act;
- Attending dawn raids involving the Serious Fraud Office and other UK regulators and advising clients on disclosure obligations and information requests from enforcement agencies.
Watch our videos
Investigations and Corporate Crime - When a Regulatory Inspector Comes Calling
How a business prepares for or reacts to the intervention of a regulatory inspector can be significant in determining how such an investigation is resolved and whether it leads to criminal or civil proceedings. In this webinar, we offer practical guidance on how, in the face of an investigation, the best outcomes can be achieved and the damage limitation tactics which can be adopted should things go wrong.Click here to watch
Investigations and Corporate Crime - Private Prosecutions
As a useful alternative to civil proceedings, private prosecutions are becoming an increasingly common method for individuals or businesses in areas such as fraud or cyber-crime. This webinar focuses on the wide application of this method, which can be used in a variety of instances - from small-scale challenges by insurance companies, up to multi-million pound fraud cases or claims against criminal cartels.Click here to watch