We have highly experienced experts who can advise on all regulatory and criminal matters, representing large corporate clients, insolvency practitioners, as well as individuals.
Our corporate crime team provides legal advice on money-laundering, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and cybercrime, whilst our experienced team of solicitors and solicitor-advocates represent clients in complex and high value prosecutions throughout the UK. We are also able to draw on the expertise of solicitors across the firm, and you can rely on your team to provide the support that you need in as efficient and effective way as possible.
We understand the impact that corporate crime can have on all involved, as the consequences and reputational damage can be substantial.
Our work includes:
- Providing advice to clients during corruption investigations, and liaising directly with enforcement authorities/agencies;
- Advising the victims of fraud, embezzlement, and money laundering offences;
- Advising clients in relation to licensing offences, statutory offences, and other regulatory investigations;
- Compliance with the UK Bribery Act;
- Attending dawn raids involving the Serious Fraud Office and other UK regulators and advising clients on disclosure obligations and information requests from enforcement agencies.
For more information on how our corporate crime lawyers can assist you, please get in touch.