Auctions are unusual negotiations, in which participants are susceptible to using mental shortcuts to reach a sometimes suboptimal solution. In this session we will discuss how auctions should be approached from a psychological perspective.
Further events in Psychology of Negotiation series
If you would like to receive notifications with details of the upcoming events in this series, please register here.
- Wednesday 21 April 2021: Negotiation online – the new normal
- Wednesday 5 May 2021: Negotiation and narratives
- Thursday 20 May 2021: The Cuban Missile Crisis - what went right
- Wednesday 2 June 2021: Negotiation theory for numpties
- Wednesday 30 June 2021: Negotiation in the Global Garden
Each event in the series qualifies for CPD. Click here for further information.
Information about the speakers can be accessed here.