Don't know your BATNAs from your prisoners' dilemmas? In this session, we will review and explain the basics of negotiation theory.
Further events in Psychology of Negotiation series
If you would like to receive notifications with details of the upcoming events in this series, please register here.
- Wednesday 21 April 2021: Negotiation online – the new normal
- Wednesday 5 May 2021: Negotiation and narratives
- Thursday 20 May 2021: The Cuban Missile Crisis - what went right
- Wednesday 16 June 2021: The psychology of auctions
- Wednesday 30 June 2021: Negotiation in the Global Garden
Each event in the series qualifies for CPD. Click here for further information.
Information about the speakers can be accessed here.