Are you daunted by the prospect of undertaking negotiations by video-conference? Do you find communicating via video link difficult? In this session we will explore the psychological phenomena that influence online negotiation to explain the challenges and suggest solutions.
Further events in Psychology of Negotiation series
If you would like to receive notifications with details of the upcoming events in this series, please register here.
- Wednesday 5 May 2021: Negotiation and narratives
- Thursday 20 May 2021: The Cuban Missile Crisis - what went right
- Wednesday 2 June 2021: Negotiation theory for numpties
- Wednesday 16 June 2021: The psychology of auctions
- Wednesday 30 June 2021: Negotiation in the Global Garden
Each event in the series qualifies for CPD. Click here for further information.
Information about the speakers can be accessed here.