Cultural difference can make cross-cultural negotiations problematic. In this session we consider how culture impacts on negotiation and how you can avoid potential pitfalls.
Further events in Psychology of Negotiation series
If you would like to receive notifications with details of the upcoming events in this series, please register here.
- Wednesday 21 April 2021: Negotiation online – the new normal
- Wednesday 5 May 2021: Negotiation and narratives
- Thursday 20 May 2021: The Cuban Missile Crisis - what went right
- Wednesday 2 June 2021: Negotiation theory for numpties
- Wednesday 16 June 2021: The psychology of auctions
Each event in the series qualifies for CPD. Click here for further information.
Information about the speakers can be accessed here.