The negotiations that defused the Cuban Missile Crisis brought humanity back from the brink of destruction. In this session, we review those talks from a psychology perspective and discuss the lessons we can learn from one of the most important and frightening chapters in human history.
Further events in Psychology of Negotiation series
If you would like to receive notifications with details of the upcoming events in this series, please register here.
- Wednesday 21 April 2021: Negotiation online – the new normal
- Wednesday 5 May 2021: Negotiation and narratives
- Wednesday 2 June 2021: Negotiation theory for numpties
- Wednesday 16 June 2021: The psychology of auctions
- Wednesday 30 June 2021: Negotiation in the Global Garden
Each event in the series qualifies for CPD. Click here for further information.
Information about the speakers can be accessed here.