The Shift to Net Zero: From Ambition to Action event series
The UK Government’s Energy White Paper, published on 14 December 2020, sets out a series of historic commitments designed to assist the UK’s transition to net zero. The paper outlines a strategy based on transforming energy, supporting a green recovery and creating a fair deal for consumers.
Join our legal experts as we embark on a series of lively discussions with speakers from industry, academia and government about the impact of the ‘Green Industrial Revolution’.
Wednesday 23 June 2021: A Net Zero Basin
The North Sea basin and its offshore infrastructure offer huge potential to support the deployment of carbon capture and storage technology: how will that potential be unlocked?
Date subject to speaker confirmation.
Further events in The Shift to Net Zero: From Ambition to Action series
If you would like to receive notifcations with details of the upcoming events in this series, please register here.
- On-demand: Fit for Revolution?
- Wednesday 14 April 2021: Funding Net Zero
- Wednesday 28 April 2021: Bricks and Blocks
- Wednesday 12 May 2021 (date subject to speaker confirmation): Growing Greener
- Wednesday 26 May 2021 (date subject to speaker confirmation): Net Zeros - the Data Agenda
- Wednesday 9 June 2021 (date subject to speaker confirmation): The Green Road
Each event in the series qualifies for CPD. Click here for further information.