The Shift to Net Zero: From Ambition to Action event series
The UK Government’s Energy White Paper, published on 14 December 2020, sets out a series of historic commitments designed to assist the UK’s transition to net zero. The paper outlines a strategy based on transforming energy, supporting a green recovery and creating a fair deal for consumers.
Join our legal experts as we embark on a series of lively discussions with speakers from industry, academia and government about the impact of the ‘Green Industrial Revolution’.
Wednesday 12 May 2021: Growing Greener
How will our agricultural and rural industries play the essential role envisaged for them in protecting and restoring our natural environment?
Date subject to speaker confirmation.
Further events in The Shift to Net Zero: From Ambition to Action series
If you would like to receive notifcations with details of the upcoming events in this series, please register here.
- On-demand: Fit for Revolution?
- Wednesday 14 April 2021: Funding Net Zero
- Wednesday 28 April 2021: Bricks and Blocks
- Wednesday 26 May 2021 (date subject to speaker confirmation): Net Zeros - the Data Agenda
- Wednesday 9 June 2021 (date subject to speaker confirmation): The Green Road
- Wednesday 23 June 2021 (date subject to speaker confirmation): A Net Zero Basin
Each event in the series qualifies for CPD. Click here for further information.