The Information Law Team invite you to join them for an Open House discussion on GDPR – its implementation and current experience. The topics covered will include:
- Data breaches – how to manage internal and external expectations
- Subject access requests – how to recognise them and strategies for dealing with them
- Direct marketing – navigating PECR and the implications of GDPR for marketing
- Compensation claims – impact of the Morrisons litigation and the developing judicial approach to compensation claims
- Data processing contracts and supply chain management – where are we now?
- General round-up of developments in this area including looking at trends developing and initial rulings from the ICO and other data protection authorities
Joanna Boag-Thomson will chair the discussion and the panel will share legal expertise and practical insights.
We hope that you will be able to join us for a lively discussion over breakfast. Our data protection experts will also be available for further discussion after the seminar.
8.15am Registration and breakfast
8.45am Presentations followed by Q&A
10.15am Event ends - coffee and networking
If you are able to attend, please sign up using the register now button below.