If you are a qualified solicitor or an experienced paralegal and you are interested in joining Shepherd and Wedderburn but cannot see the opportunity that you are looking for, please feel free to contact Lucy Cochrane so that we can let you know when a suitable vacancy comes up in the future. All contact will be treated with complete discretion.
Shepherd and Wedderburn is an equal opportunities employer. As a Disability Confident Employer we offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
If you believe you qualify for a guaranteed interview, please complete and return this form to HR department. Click here to download the form.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of:
• gender, gender reassignment, gender expression or gender identity;
• race or racial group (including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origin);
• sexual orientation, including Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Heterosexual identities
• marriage or civil partnership status;
• religion or belief;
• age; or
• pregnancy or maternity.
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing and Business Development team. This is a full-time vacancy based in our Edinburgh office.
Candidates must have previous experience within Project management/campaign management and ideally have commercial experience of using social media channels such as Linkedln, Twitter, YouTube, blogs/communities. Candidates must have the ability to deal confidently with a variety of stakeholders and be highly proficient in all MS Office packages (including PowerPoint).
Please find the full job description...
We currently have an opening for an Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Assistant in the firm’s AML Team within the Finance Department.
The main duties of this role include:
- Ensure the firm’s ongoing compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations.
- Monitor funds received into the firm’s client account.
- Report unusual activity to the firm’s MLRO.
- Deal with client and matter management on the firm’s practice management system as required.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager.
We are currently recruiting for a IT Support Assistant to join our IT team. This is a full-time vacancy based in our Edinburgh office.
Candidates must have strong technical support capability covering Windows 10, MS Office, Active Directory, MS Exchange and iOS configuration. Please find the job description below.
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit a current CV and covering letter explaining your interest in the role to Jane Anderson (Jane.Anderson@shepwedd.com). Please note that we can only consider...