We currently have an opening for an Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Assistant in the firm’s AML Team within the Finance Department in Edinburgh.
The main duties of this role include:
- Ensure the firm’s ongoing compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations.
- Monitor funds received into the firm’s client account.
- Report unusual activity to the firm’s MLRO.
- Deal with client and matter management on the firm’s practice management system as required.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager. ...