We are currently looking for a solicitor with 1- 3 years PQE to join the Regulation and Markets team. The successful candidates will have a sound knowledge and understanding of competition law and/or utilities regulation and a proven track record of presenting clear legal advice to a range of clients. We are looking for dynamic lawyers keen to take responsibility and initiative in a client facing role. There is significant opportunity in this group to make your mark and develop you legal and client skills in cutting edge cases.
The team have an impressive track record in competition and regulatory investigations, competition litigation and follow-on damages cases as well as utility regulation (water/energy and telecoms).
They continue to attract a string of high profile matters:
• Advising leading games developers on competition law and merger clearances at EU and CMA levels.
• Advising ScottishPower on their appeal against Ofgem to the Competition and Markets Authority.
• Advising on some of the largest generation projects in the UK, including offshore wind farms.
• Advising on a range of regulatory investigations by UK regulators.
• Advising on cutting edge energy sector developments including hydrogen and CCUS.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – please also complete a confidential diversity questionnaire here quoting reference DRE00017.
This is a full-time, permanent post. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package with excellent career prospects.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
|R&M Job Spec.pdf||98.74 KB|