We currently have an opening for a Junior Financial Analyst within the firm's Finance Department.
The main duties of this role include:
- To support the financial analysis team by preparing month-end management reports, quarterly reporting, and ad hoc financial information and analysis as required.
- The management reporting aspect includes preparation of existing financial schedules, creating and updating financial models and creating and updating financial documents using the firms reporting software.
- To analysis of all aspects of financial performance of S+W and its constituent elements – Divisions, Partner Groups, Locations, Partner Teams, Fee Earners, Clients and Sectors.
- Support the delivery of statutory requirements, including financial reporting, tax reporting and compliance analysis (e.g. Corporate and partnership tax, VAT).
- Assist the team maintain the integrity of all relevant underlying financial data, ensuring both accuracy and completeness. This includes, but not limited to, data on rates, utilisation, realisation, budgets and headcount.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – please also complete a confidential diversity questionnaire, visit diversity questionnaire and quote job codereference MSF00024.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Shepherd and Wedderburn is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information that we collect as a "data controller". The information provided by you will be processed in accordance with our GDPR Privacy Notice for Applicants and Work Experience Students. If you are successful in obtaining paid employment with us, we will hold your information in accordance with our Personnel Data Retention Policy, which will be provided to you at the relevant time.
We will process the information you provide solely for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment. The information will be disclosed to the interview panel (if relevant), your line manager (if appointed), and Human Resources staff members. We may contact any references provided for the purposes of discussing your application, and will ask your permission before doing so.
If you provide any information deemed to be “special category” information under the General Data Protection Regulation, we may use this as follows:
We will use information about your disability status to provide appropriate adjustments to the interview process.
We will use any information provided in our diversity monitoring form about your race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender identity, gender expression, social mobility background, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, any disability information, age, and marital/civil partnership status to ensure meaningful equal opportunity monitoring and reporting. Any analysis of this data will be done on an anonymous basis.
Should your application be unsuccessful, the information provided will be deleted within 1 year of a decision not to progress your application.
If you have any further questions about how we process and store your information, or your rights in relation to this, please refer to our GDPR Privacy Notice for Applicants and Work Experience Students.