We currently have an opening for an Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Assistant in the firm’s AML Team within the Finance Department.
The main duties of this role include:
- Ensure the firm’s ongoing compliance with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) regulations.
- Monitor funds received into the firm’s client account.
- Report unusual activity to the firm’s MLRO.
- Deal with client and matter management on the firm’s practice management system as required.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your line manager.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential. A good working knowledge of AML legislation and guidance relevant to law firms in particular is desirable.
We are looking for someone who is flexible and reliable, who can motivate and support team members, and who has a pro-active “can-do” attitude and a drive to succeed.
This is a full time, permanent post. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For a full breakdown on the accountablilites of the role please review the job specification as attached below.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. You are also required to complete our confidential diversity questionnaire when applying quoting reference MSF00023.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.