At Shepherd and Wedderburn we recognise that our people are key to the continuing success and growth of our organisation. In aspiring to be an employer of choice we are committed to:
- providing an inclusive culture for all employees and to the principles of promoting equality as well as recognising and valuing diversity within our workforce
- ensuring that our workforce is representative of the communities from which our organisation is drawn. Our policies reflect this ethos and we promote and regularly undertake monitoring measures to ensure equality and fairness of opportunity for all
- creating and developing conditions whereby staff are selected and trained on the basis of their abilities, capabilities and potential regardless of any protected characteristic
- promoting flexible working options to help our staff meet their needs
- providing an ongoing and proactive training and development programme to allow staff at all levels to enhance their skills.
We are proud to hold the Investors in People and Investors in Young People accreditations. We continue to review and develop our approach to ensure that we maintain and enhance the standards within the firm.